Your worth on this planet is not measured by the number of social media followers you have or your Klout or other influence score. Instead, what matters is the lives you are able to impact and change.
What really does it mean to be influential? What is influence? How can you establish yourself and your brand as a thought leader?
Would you like to know how you can you become more influential to better achieve your business and life goals? If yes, then this is the episode of today's Social Zoom Factor podcast is for you.
In this 15 minute podcast you will learn:
- What is the definition of influence
- What is the definition of social influence
- 5 solid tips to become more influential
- Why you must focus on helping your audience and community as a top priority
- Why you must build a community that helps one another.
- Why influence requires changing mindset and driving action
- Why you must stay true to yourself
This is the third in a series of conversations that will cover influencer marketing in detail. Take a listen and be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
Direct download: SZF_098_Influencerworth_Final_mixdown.mp3
-- posted at: 12:14pm EST