If you are attending live in person industry and networking events or trade shows you are likely investing a decent amount of both money and time. How can you maximize your ROI for the time and money spent?
Take a listen to the 110th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to hear my top 5 ways you can increase your event ROI with networking, pre and post event planning and execution.
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 5 Tips to maximize ROI at in person events
- How to set goals and objectives for attending an event
- Why pre-event planning is key to maximizing your time invested
- Tapping into private social networking groups such as Facebook and LinkedIn
- Importance of researching events on the front and back end of the main event that you can attend
- Reaching out and connecting to speakers, organizers and attendees via Twitter and other social networks pre-event
- Creating Twitter and other lists to keep track of contacts
- Importance of not being shy and reaching out to people you may not know prior to event
- Making your list of people you want to meet
- Why event halls are magical for networking
- The importance of being in the moment, vs having your head stuck in your phone
- Capturing the moments real time via visual marketing and live streaming
- Prioritizing networking event opportunities
- Post event networking opportunities
- Maximizing visual marketing to keep the conversations going post event
Take a listen and be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!